Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Chicken Tikka Makhani

.



Oh, hey. It's me again.

Twice in one week? This is when you start looking for the pod.

This recipe for Butter Chicken came up on my Twitter feed a few weeks ago, via Serious Eats.

Yes, it's a lot of ingredients and sure, it takes a bit of time.

The good news: it's not active time. There's a quick pureeing & the chicken marinates for hours. Then, it gets broiled & set aside.
Toss a bunch of stuff into a pot. Simmer, add in the chicken.

Serve with rice & you're done.

Oh, & the wait? Totally worth it. A vivid tomato-flavored sauce. And for an Indian dish with cream, it's relatively light.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker